Guapo and I

I am a mother of two boys living in Mesa Arizona. I come from a family of animal lover's. My father, brother, and sister-in law are Veterinarians. I am a Certified Veterinary Technician working at a Specialty Dentistry Practice. My other love is food! Being Filipino part of my culture is to embrace and be thankful of food and also being a world traveler I have sampled many dishes from many places! Let's not forget the reason for this blog too...the many adventures of Guapo the cat :)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Just Found This - Six Sisters' Stuff: Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls Recipe


This is a wonderful blog that I follow and recipes like this is the reason why I follow it! Six Sisters' Stuff: Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls Recipe As you can tell by the title this blog is written by six sisters who needed each other now more than ever and needed their blog as a way to stay in touch.  Before they started blogging, the sisters were constantly calling each other for recipe ideas, craft projects, and ways to keep their children entertained during long winter days. The blog was the perfect way for the sisters to share  ideas with each other. Six Sister's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment