Guapo and I

I am a mother of two boys living in Mesa Arizona. I come from a family of animal lover's. My father, brother, and sister-in law are Veterinarians. I am a Certified Veterinary Technician working at a Specialty Dentistry Practice. My other love is food! Being Filipino part of my culture is to embrace and be thankful of food and also being a world traveler I have sampled many dishes from many places! Let's not forget the reason for this blog too...the many adventures of Guapo the cat :)

Friday, August 3, 2012

Deconstructed Jelly Donuts!


This year my husband and I decided to celebrate our 21st anniversary at Modern Steak. This is a very high- end steakhouse located in Scottsdale Arizona. It is part of the Fox restaurant group know for bringing to AZ remarkable dining experiences. You can check out their fabulous restaurants at: http://foxrc.com/. The appetizers and main entrees where of course fabulous but what stood out for me was the deconstructed Jelly donuts! The donuts were perfectly deep fried balls of perfection and came with an equally amazing homemade raspberry jam dipping sauce. As you will quickly find out I have a real big sweet tooth and desserts are definitely my favorite part of a meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment