Guapo and I

I am a mother of two boys living in Mesa Arizona. I come from a family of animal lover's. My father, brother, and sister-in law are Veterinarians. I am a Certified Veterinary Technician working at a Specialty Dentistry Practice. My other love is food! Being Filipino part of my culture is to embrace and be thankful of food and also being a world traveler I have sampled many dishes from many places! Let's not forget the reason for this blog too...the many adventures of Guapo the cat :)

Wednesday, August 1, 2012


He never seizes to stop amusing me or anyone else who crosses his path. This was the view I got from the kitchen the whole time I was preparing dinner. After a long day of work at the animal hospital my Guapo never fails in his quirkiness and his ability to bring a smile on my face :) I love this guy! Judging on how long he held this position, he must of had a long day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment