Guapo and I

I am a mother of two boys living in Mesa Arizona. I come from a family of animal lover's. My father, brother, and sister-in law are Veterinarians. I am a Certified Veterinary Technician working at a Specialty Dentistry Practice. My other love is food! Being Filipino part of my culture is to embrace and be thankful of food and also being a world traveler I have sampled many dishes from many places! Let's not forget the reason for this blog too...the many adventures of Guapo the cat :)

Saturday, October 25, 2014

IM BACK!!!


This was my inspiration for starting up "Dining with Cats" again from a 2+yr hiatus. Meeting Jackson Galaxy from "My Cat from Hell" and Kate Benjamin who runs the successful blog "Hauspanther" really invigorated my cat soul! Don't worry I still bow down to Guapo the cat who inspired me to create this blog. Oh and I have saved plenty of foodie items that I can't wait to share with you <3<3<3


Typical Guapo!


No comments:

Post a Comment