Guapo and I

I am a mother of two boys living in Mesa Arizona. I come from a family of animal lover's. My father, brother, and sister-in law are Veterinarians. I am a Certified Veterinary Technician working at a Specialty Dentistry Practice. My other love is food! Being Filipino part of my culture is to embrace and be thankful of food and also being a world traveler I have sampled many dishes from many places! Let's not forget the reason for this blog too...the many adventures of Guapo the cat :)

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Scaredy Cat - Simon's Cat (A Halloween Special)

                                               


I thought this video was appropriate since Halloween is upon us. For those who do not know "Simon" he is the kitty creation of Simon Tofield who is an English animator that has 4 cats himself. "Simon" made his first appearance online in a film called 'Cat Man Do'. He is very funny for a kitty. To see more of "Simon" check out his website - http://www.simonscat.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment