Guapo and I

I am a mother of two boys living in Mesa Arizona. I come from a family of animal lover's. My father, brother, and sister-in law are Veterinarians. I am a Certified Veterinary Technician working at a Specialty Dentistry Practice. My other love is food! Being Filipino part of my culture is to embrace and be thankful of food and also being a world traveler I have sampled many dishes from many places! Let's not forget the reason for this blog too...the many adventures of Guapo the cat :)

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Inspiration!


This is my inspiration for starting this blog! Meet "Guapo" the bearer of joy and laughter into my family's life! Guapo's is only two years old but he has already had some fantastic adventures and some  narrow escapes! Everyone is always wanting updates on what Guapo has been up to and I'm always taking pictures of anything food related. I though why don't I combine my two loves cats and food hence my title for my blog "Dining With Cats"! I am eager to share photo's of my Guapo as well as dining and cooking experiences. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment